Monday 5 October 2009

Writing Reflection

Writing Self Assessment

1. What do I notice about myself as a writer as I read through my work? I like to compliment myself for the good parts, but I always make sure to look out for the parts where the careless errors are. I read and read and read and get most of my ideas from books. So, obviously, some of these parts really do sound familiar. I like to write and when I read it, I feel that I am improving space by space, word by word!

2. How have I changed as a writer so far? I have started to enjoy writing as a hobby, so I feel that I am improving fast. I have made big changes in my life during writing. I used to dislike writing as I thought it was challenging and annoying. Now, it is my favorite subject in school!

3. What are three things I do well as a writer? 1). I can forever and ever on not run out of ideas or words.2). I can write most types of writing. 3). I LOVE writing, so I can write anywhere, anytime!

4. What are some things I want to get stronger at as a writer? Everything. I feel that if I improve in all the tricks I know, I can become a fantastic writer!

5. What is my favorite piece, and what are the things I love about it? My favorite piece is the one I used for my writing prompt, because I feel I have tried my best and the readers may feel that I am a great writer. They can feel the passion, depression, and happiness in my story. With word skills, (parallelism, simile, metaphor, detail, sentence fluency, word choice, and onomatopoeia) I can pull any good reader into a simple, ordinary piece of paper with........


WRITING.

No comments:

Post a Comment