We not just need to use it in school, but in real life.
- If children come to a party and you need to make goodie bags for them, then a good idea is to use division to figure out how much candy or toys to put in each bag.
- If you wanted to buy a fraction of a pizza or a pie, you can use division to convert it into fractions and figure out how much you need to buy.
- If you wanted to eat a fraction of something, you can figure out the exact fraction or decimal using division.
There were a few parts that were difficult:
- When I had to move over suddenly to more difficult numbers, I found it hard to concentrate on what I was doing during math.
- When the divisors went up, it was okay, but when the dividends did, it took much longer to solve the problem and that's when I started to lose concentration.